What is Powernet?
What is Powernet?
Supports are made of a few textures, and Powernet is the most famous one, so if you need to be an incredible merchant you want to be familiar with it.
The powernet is a versatile texture, made from a combination of elastane and polyamide. This material stands apart because of its phenomenal capacity to adjust to the body.
Powernet is viewed as a high pressure texture with incredible hold that gives opportunity to move and more pressure than lycra pieces of clothing.
A harsh and cool texture can adjust to the body and forestalls perspiring and terrible smells. Notwithstanding this, being in direct contact with the skin can cause aggravations, so it's typically covered with different textures like nylon or cotton.
Ideal post surgery fabric:
The Powernet is an ideal material for post-surgical use, thanks to the compression provided without discomfort. It also helps the correct blood circulation and liquid drainage.
Benefits of Powernet girdles:
- Excellent adjustment
- High resistance and body control
- They allow body transpiration, eliminating toxins and refreshing the skin.
How to take care for this material
This is a high-quality fabric with a long useful life. However some cares can help your Powernet girdle last much longer.
- Avoid wearing accessories or rings near the body shaper when you're putting it on because you can damage the garment’s integrity.
- Always wash your girdle by hand, as the washing machine can damage the fibers.
- Avoid washing the girdle with hot water since it can affect the fabric.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not iron or squeeze.
Find on our website a complete collection of Powernet girdles and give your business a plus.